I get it. Price is an important consideration, especially for small-business owners. (I know whereof I speak. Intimately!)
With the “gig economy,” it’s easy to find novice help at bargain-basement prices. On the flip side, there are the large marketing firms that charge a cool five+ figures for their services.
Somewhere in the middle, there’s me. Neither bargain-basement nor exaggerated, I offer a completely personalized approach and great value for your money.
Personalized Service + Package Pricing
Copywriting, by nature, is a customized service. Therefore, my rates are custom, too. One thing I can tell you: My fees are fair and competitive.
For most projects, I offer package (= fixed) pricing. And always, a detailed proposal, so you know exactly what’s included in your custom project.
- Project pricing: Hourly rates have their place in this world, but they can’t give you a fixed bottom line. A project rate does.
- 10+ years in the travel and copywriting industries: I know know sales copywriting, I know travel writing, and I know exactly where and how they intersect.
- Diverse copywriting + marketing skill set: From websites and email marketing, to blogging and content marketing, I’m comfortably in my wheelhouse.
- Personalized, friendly service: There are no square pegs or one-size-fits-all approaches here. I customize my services to you and your needs.
- Commitment to your success: I’m truly invested in your success and I’ll go the extra mile.
Free Copywriting Consult
All this talk of rates, but do you know what’s free?
My copywriting consult.
Let’s chat about your project, your concerns, and your goals. Let’s talk about what five-star copywriting looks like. Let’s talk more bookings.
After our consult, I’ll have everything I need to deliver a project proposal, including total project cost. No strings attached.