One of the first questions I hear is, how much do you charge?
I get it. You want to know what my rates are before you consider working with me. Totally understandable.
The problem is, the answer isn’t as simple as the question. Copywriting, by nature, is a customized service. Therefore, my rates are custom, too.
I can tell you that I work by the project. Hourly rates have their place in this world, but they can’t give you a fixed bottom line. A project rate does.
I can also tell you that I’ve never met a reasonable budget I couldn’t work with. So, if you have one, tell me your budget and we’ll make it work.
If you don’t have a set budget, let’s talk project details. I’ll build a custom proposal based on your project, your needs, and your goals.
My fees are fair and competitive, but they are not bargain-basement. You could find cheaper writers, but you won’t find better quality. I know the travel industry and I know travel copywriting.
Why Hire Me?
- I understand travel: Years in the travel industry + years of copywriting experience = a deep understanding of how to entice travelers to click “Book.”
- I listen: Every project begins with you: What are your needs? Your goals? Your timeline? Your preferences? I’ll fit your mold, instead of making you fit mine.
- I’m easy to work with: My job is to make your life easier, so whether you want to be über involved or completely hands off, I’ll make it happen.
- I’m a stickler: There’s no shame in my writing game: I’m a stickler for good writing, right down to the persnickety details. I make your site look good.
- I meet deadlines: Even when time is tight, I make it work.
- I’m #1: Search for “travel copywriter” and my website appears at the top of Google’s organic (unpaid) search results. I may not be a professional SEO, but I do understand the role content plays in search engine optimization.
Free Copywriting Consult
All this talk of rates, but do you know what’s free?
My copywriting consult.
Let’s chat about your project, your concerns, and your goals. Let’s talk about what five-star copywriting looks like. Let’s talk more bookings.
After our consult, I’ll have everything I need to deliver a project proposal, including total project cost. No strings attached.